Our Shipping Policy
Our platform features multiple suppliers who each choose their own delivery method and shipping standards. Croía Ireland presents certain delivery standards and guidelines to our suppliers; however, we advise our customers to refer to the individual product pages for more information regarding delivery as this will vary between each seller.
How delivery works:
- Each product featured on Croía Ireland is shipped directly from the business itself to the customer who purchased it. Each of our suppliers decide their own personal shipping courier and delivery charges – dependent upon a number of factors such as the size/weight of the product, personalisation of the product and the delivery destination.
- For information on the estimated dispatch and delivery date of products, Croía customers are advised to refer to the individual product pages. If a delay occurs in the delivery, our customers be notified by the Croía team or the supplier in question and provided with a new expected delivery date.
- In the case of personalised, bespoke and ‘made to order’ products delivery can be expected to take a little longer and if urgently required, customers should first contact the supplier to ensure it can be delivered on time.
- When ordering from more than one supplier on our platform, the orders may be confirmed and shipped separately due to different shipping methods. As a result, delivery charges and times may vary between products.
- When shopping with a promotional code, the discount is applied only to the product cost and not the delivery fee.
- If free delivery occurs, this will clearly be displayed on the product page.
- Any Croía supplier can be contacted through the contact link on the order confirmation email if more information regarding the delivery is required. Alternatively, customers can also contact Croía Ireland for further assistance.