FAQ’s – SUPPLIERS
What is Croía Ireland?
Croía Ireland, the home of local Irish businesses is the nation’s best yet one -stop -shop to buy all things Irish, providing high quality products. Our main purpose is providing an online trading platform where small Irish businesses can connect with a huge online community.
How does this work?
You’re 100% in control, you are using our platform to sell your products. We are just facilitators which means we do not hold or dispatch your stock, It is your responsibility to ship the products directly to the consumer once they have made a purchase. Croía Ireland allows you, the supplier, to leverage from our growing community, gaining an insight into your target audience.
Are there any fees to list on your website?
There is a 15% commission charge to Croía Ireland and optional membership fees.
What is Stripe?
Stripe is a payment processor, which means they support the electronic transfer of money from a customer’s bank (issuing bank) into a merchant’s bank (acquiring bank) as payment for goods or services bought with a credit card.
How do I get paid?
Croía Ireland will pay our suppliers on a monthly basis through the payment processing platform, Stripe. You will need to create a Stripe account in order to receive payment. Set up your stripe account by clicking on this link https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
Am I responsible for shipping my products?
The supplier takes full responsibility for the delivery of their produce. The item(s) are shipped directly from the supplier to the consumer through the supplier’s chosen delivery method and shipping courier. It is also up to the supplier whether or not they wish to ship internationally.
What happens if a consumer needs to return an Item?
- The consumer will go to croiaIreland.com/returns and begin to fill out the “Returns Form”. The consumers will have been made aware of this form through the Confirmation Email and Croía Slip.
- When the consumer has submitted the form, Croía Ireland will receive an email about the form and will identify the supplier based on the information provided.
- Croía Ireland will email the consumer, thanking them for filling out the form and providing them with the supplier’s address.
- Croía Ireland will forward the email and details of the Return Form to the Supplier.
- The supplier must then notify Croía when they receive said return, Croía will then process the refund to the consumer minus the delivery fee they paid.
What kind of Support does Croía Ireland offer?
We offer one of a kind expert marketing support to help businesses to develop to their full potential. Through this, your business has the opportunity to be featured on our social media channels, promotions with influencers and on the Croía Ireland website.
Are there product standards at Croía ireland?
Here at Croía, we have high product standards, your products must fit in with our brand and our target market. If your products meet these standards your application will be approved.
What if my product pictures are not up to standard?
If photography is not your forte, need not to worry as Croía Ireland offers our own professional photography service for a small fee. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please see our Terms and Conditions.